Washington County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Washington County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Washington County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||November 23, 1854|
|Address|| Washington County Courthouse|
1555 Colfax Street
Blair, Nebraska 68008
Washington County Courthouse
1555 Colfax Street
Blair, NE 68008
County Clerk has birth, death, burial and land records.
County Judge has marriage, probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce court. 
1854--Washington County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Blair 
- Herman Cemetery, Herman BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Washington County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Washington County, Nebraska page 435, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki