WorldCat Online CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:50, 23 January 2014 by DiltsGD
Searching WorldCat is simple:
- Go to http://www.worldcat.org/
- Type in some keywords for the title, subject or person. An advanced search option is also available.
- Click on the name of the title you need.
- Enter your location and then click "find libraries".
- Scroll down and click on the name of a holding library.
- Click on details to see description of the item. You can see a Full Record, Brief Record, or have A Look Inside.
- Click on Request Interlibrary Loan to see details on lending, or check with your local library for assistance.
Newspapers. Finding Microfilmed Newspapers, which includes WorldCat instructions and screenshots.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki