WorldCat Online CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Searching WorldCat for sources is simple:
- Go to http://www.worldcat.org/
- Type in some keywords for the title, subject or person. An advanced search option is also available.
- Click on the name of the title you need.
- Enter your location and then click "find libraries".
- Scroll down and click on the name of a holding library.
- Click on details to see description of the item. You can see a Full Record, Brief Record, or have A Look Inside.
- Click on Request Interlibrary Loan to see details on lending, or check with your local library for assistance.
Newspapers. The Finding Microfilmed Newspapers page includes WorldCat instructions and screenshots.