AndorraEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Andorra ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Andorra research
Andorra (Catalan: Andorra), officially The Principality of Andorra (Catalan: Principat d'Andorra) is a small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France. Once isolated, it is currently a prosperous country mainly because of tourism and its status as a tax haven. Read more…
- Andorra Genealogy Queries
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Andorra
- Pagina Principal de la Societat Catalana de Genealogia
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
(Your text or images here)
Links to articles, subcategories and images under the Category Andorra
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2015, at 02:35.
- This page has been accessed 4,462 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More