Category:Use the InformationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This category is for topics about how best to make use of the data and sources you find about an ancestor including:
- evaluating and analyzing sources and information for relevance and trustworthiness
- putting the relevant information on appropriate forms
- organizing new-found information
- sharing of publishing your findings
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Use the Information"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category "Use the Information"
This category contains only the following file.
- This page was last modified on 30 June 2014, at 04:32.
- This page has been accessed 2,371 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More