Republic of the CongoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting Started with Republic of the Congo Research
Equatorial African country, formerly Middle Congo. Bounded on the north by Cameroon, and Central African Republic, on the west and south by the Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly Zaire), and the Cabinda part of Angola, on the southwest by the South Atlantic Ocean, and on the west by Gabon. See https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cf.html
(Your text or images here)
- AfricaGenWeb Project for the Republic of the Congo
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Congo Republic
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
Did You Know?
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
|This Republic of the Congo-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 3 December 2014, at 14:47.
- This page has been accessed 4,189 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page