FamilySearch Wiki:VerifiableEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This page explains a policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus.|
Please visit the talk page to add comments or suggestions for further development of the policy.
Always cite sources. Remember a reputable source goes a long way to establishing credibility. Sources are especially critical to genealogical research. Don’t think that no one will look up the source. In a large community there will always be those who verify sources.
- Help:How to add citations
- FamilySearch Wiki:Source Citation Formats - guideline on citation formats
- Cite Your Sources (Source Footnotes)
- This page was last modified on 24 November 2011, at 12:29.
- This page has been accessed 6,167 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page