FamilySearch Wiki:Community MeetingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This meeting is to share best practices, ideas, tips, current issues, etc., for working on projects in the Wiki. Important community issues are also discussed as we help move things along to decisions.
This meeting discusses issues relating to supporting and helping Wiki contributors and keeping the Wiki contributor community running smoothly.
- Join a Wiki Community Meeting
- Come and discuss ways we can work together to improve the wiki.
Wiki Content Team Meetings
- Purpose: weekly progress reports and assignments; usability testing progress; results of discussions with content experts.
- Current focus: Metrics testing for new update look and feel; planning county page for testing; setting patterns for others to follow/adapt/refine
- Attendees: the 6-7 member Wiki Content Team. Open to interested persons.
- If you would like to join, post your request to User talk:AdkinsWH so we can give you the number and meet online. 10:00 a.m. Mountain time on Tuesdays.
- This page was last modified on 9 October 2014, at 20:11.
- This page has been accessed 56,852 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page