FamilySearch Wiki:MediationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This page explains a policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus.|
Please visit the discussion page to add comments or suggestions for further development of the policy.
|Tips to avoid disputes|
Mediation is a process that can be requested by contributors to help them resolve disputes about article content.
Prior to requesting mediation, contributors are required to take steps to resolve the editing conflict on their own:
- Review the Tips to avoid disputes.
- Seek to resolve the dispute through negotiation.
- Seek help from others to resolve the conflict.
If an editing conflict cannot be resolved through negotiation and seeking help from others, the contributors can request Mediation from the Mediation Committee. The Mediation process will be governed by the Mediation Policy.
- This page was last modified on 11 October 2011, at 18:35.
- This page has been accessed 2,620 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki