FamilySearch Wiki:Be kind to newcomersEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from FamilySearch Wiki:Please do not bite the newcomers)
|This page documents a guideline. It is a generally accepted standard that contributors should attempt to follow, though it is best treated with common sense and the occasional exception.|
Any substantive edit to this page should reflect consensus. When in doubt, discuss first on the talk page.
- Be respectful when stating policy or guidelines.
- Refer them to the policy or guideline pages in a kind manner.
- Treat them with the respect you would hope to receive if you were new to the Research Wiki as a user or contributor.
- This page was last modified on 2 August 2011, at 16:26.
- This page has been accessed 3,786 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki