FamilySearch Wiki:FAQEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This is a list of frequently asked questions about using and contributing to FamilySearch Research Wiki. If your question is not answered on this page, use the search box above or browse the various FAQ pages
How do I create a new page?
- You are required to have a FamilySearch account to create a new article - learn how to register.
- For creating a new article see How to Create an Article on FamilySearch Wiki.
Why has my article been deleted?
- The best way to find out is to look at the deletion log for reasons (type the exact name of the article in the Title box, including the capitalization you used).
How do I change the name of an article?
- You move the article using the Move option (found beneath Edit and History).
How do I change my username/delete my account
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the unwanted account be deleted. Please include your name and the user name of the account, or call support for help. See 113123.
How do I cite FamilySearch Wiki?
Who wrote article X on FamilySearch Wiki?
Who owns FamilySearch Wiki?
Why am I having trouble logging in?
- This page was last modified on 23 January 2015, at 21:42.
- This page has been accessed 7,590 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More