FamilySearch Wiki:Technical MeetingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Ask questions and share what you've learned
The Wiki currently has 80,735 articles in English
click to attend 993 776 346
- or use this alternative site access: Join the meeting 993 776 346
- 29 Jan 2015 agenda:
- 02 Oct 2014 Cancelled
- 09 Oct 2014 agenda: ( recording )
- 16 Oct 2014 agenda:
- 23 Oct 2014 No Meeting
- 30 Oct 2014 agenda:
- 13 Nov 2014 agenda:
- 20 Nov 2014 No Meeting
- 04 Dec 2014 agenda:
- 11 Dec 2014 agenda:
- 08 Jan 2015 agenda: ( recording )
- 15 Jan 2015 agenda: ( recording )
- 22 Jan 2015 agenda: (no recording)
14 Aug 2014 ( recording )
- To view meeting notes and listen to recordings from past meetings between 2008-Q1 2012, please visit the archive page. The recordings used an old format and may not function.
- To view the Follow-up and Priority items table click this link.
The community meeting started off as a user group meeting with a lot of the discussions centered around the early development of the wiki. Currently the meeting is centered around some of the technical aspects of the wiki, development of the content and procedures. Some of the attendees that have regularly attended these meetings both past and present include: Jimmy, Lise, Laralee, Thomas, JamesA, SteveC, Chris, Dsammy, JudyW, DonS, The Earl, Bromaelor, Michael, Alan, Baerbel, Bakerbh, LynnT, AnneW, KaraW, Diltsgd, Familyjournals, DavidC, G Fröberg Morris, Genguide, Molliewog, RoachA, Darris, Gina, MarkS, Wilma, Warren , Janell, Charles. If anyone was missed, please update this list!
- This page was last modified on 29 January 2015, at 20:43.
- This page has been accessed 63,030 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More