Guam CensusEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
U.S. Federal population schedules and indexes
Online Guam census indexes and images
|Online U.S. Federal Population Schedules for Guam|
|Free||Free at Some Libraries (usually with a library card)||Pay|
|FamilySearch Record Search||Heritage Quest||Ancestry FHL ed.||Ancestry Library ed.||Ancestry Home ed.|
|images||Armed Forces-Foreign Countries-Guam||Link||Link||Link||Link|
Available on Microfilm
1900. For a Soundex index on microfilm for U.S. military personnel on Guam see the Military and Naval, 1900 Federal Census: Soundex and Population Schedules. For microfilms of the actual population schedules, see FHL film 1249702.
1910. For a microfilm of the U.S. military population schedules for Guam, see the U.S. Military and Naval, 1910 Federal Census: Population Schedules. (FHL film 1375797).
1920. For a Soundex index and civilian populations schedules on microfilm, see Guam, 1920 Federal Census: Soundex and Population Schedules.
1930. For a microfilm of the civilian populations schedules, see American Samoa and Guam, 1930 Federal Census: Population Schedules; NARA microfilm publications T626. (FHL film 2342363).
Sources and Footnotes
- ↑ Record Search, a rapidly expanding set of free online indexes and document images, including many United States federal and state censuses; part of FamilySearch.
- ↑ HeritageQuest has arranged with many subscribing public libraries in the United States to allow users free access on home computers by means of their personal library card numbers. HeritageQuest provides images of all surviving 1790 to 1930 federal censuses, and indexes to many but not all of them.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ancestry.com, a subscription site that provides online indexes and images to all surviving federal and many state census records, among other sources. They have three online editions: (1) an FHL edition free only at the Family History Library and a few Family History Centers, (2) a slightly smaller Library edition free only at some public libraries, and (3) a Home edition subscription service for individuals.
- This page was last modified on 6 December 2011, at 17:59.
- This page has been accessed 4,517 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page