Hawaii Censuses Existing and LostEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Hawaii: Existing and Lost Federal Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules||Veterans/ Pensioners||Slave Owners||Mortality||Agricultural||Industrial/ Manufacturers||Defective||Indian|
|1940 Apr 1||Public release in 2012||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1930 Apr 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1920 Jan 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1910 Apr 15||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1900 Jun 1||Exist for all counties; a few schedules for Hawaii and Kauai missing.||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- ↑ Anne Bruner Eales, and Robert M Kvasnicka, ed., Guide to Genealogical Research in the National Archives of the United States, 3d ed. (Washington, D.C.: NARA, 2000), 32.
- ↑ William Thorndale, and William Dollarhide, Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1987), 91-92.
- ↑ Eales and Kvasnicka, 32
- This page was last modified on 13 February 2010, at 22:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,526 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki