Northern Mariana IslandsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
United States Northern Mariana Islands
Getting started with Northern Mariana Islands research
Commonwealth in political union with the United States. Located in Oceania, the Northern Mariana Islands include 14 islands in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to the Philippines. The most important islands are Saipan, Rota, and Tinian.
National Archives Pacific Region (San Francisco) holding records of California (north & central), Nevada (except Clark County), Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall, Caroline, and Northern Mariana Islands, overseas Pacific naval bases, Asian-Pacific immigration, American Indians.
- Pacific Island Guide to Family History Research (Wiki article click here)
- Trust Territory Photo Archives Digital Archive from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
- Northern Mariana Islands GenWeb
- Northern Mariana Islands Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
(Your text or images here)
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 28 October 2013, at 19:58.
- This page has been accessed 4,140 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki