Research ProcessEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Research is done in cycles. You will complete a series of steps and then repeat the steps again, using the new knowledge you have gained. An illustration of the research cycle appears above.
For successful research, follow these steps:
1. Identify what you know.
2. Decide what you want to learn.
3. Select records to search.
4. Obtain and search the records.
5. Evaluate and Use the information.
- This page was last modified on 14 August 2015, at 15:51.
- This page has been accessed 69,410 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News