SerbiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Welcome to the Serbia Page! FamilySearch Wiki is a community website dedicated to helping people throughout the world learn how to find their ancestors. Through the Serbia Page you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Serbian records of genealogical value. The content is variously targeted to beginners, intermediate, and expert researchers. Please visit the help page to learn more about using the site. The Serbia Page is a work in progress, your contributions and feedback are essential!
- A Guide for Researching Ethnic Serbian Ancestors from Austria - Hungary
- Beginning Serbian Research
- Letter Writing Guide
- Kalocsa Archdiocesan Archives Church books from the former Bács-Bodrog county, currently in southern Hungary and northern Serbia.
Serbia is a country situated in Central and Southeastern Europe, bordered by Hungary to the north, Romania and Bulgaria to the east, Macedonia and Albania to the south, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo to the west. To read more about Serbia see The World Factbook and Wikipedia.
Serbia is made up of 161 municipalities (opcstine, singular - opcstina). Read more...
Did you know?
(Your text or images here)
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
Things you can do
(In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- This page was last modified on 21 January 2014, at 23:20.
- This page has been accessed 71,074 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More