SwazilandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Swaziland ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, parish registers, and military records.
Swaziland is a landlocked country located in South East Africa. It is bound by South Africa to the north, west, south and southeast, and Mozambique to the northeast.
Getting started with Swaziland research
Swaziland is divided into 4 districts:
- Africa GenWeb Project - Swaziland
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Swaziland
- family genealogy Swaziland family genealogy
- Swaziland genealogy queries
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2014, at 04:55.
- This page has been accessed 2,409 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page