Family of all ages will love learning about their ancestors and themselves as they cut, glue, and
decorate these ornament keepsakes.
What you’ll need:
- White or colored paper
- Glue or tape
- Ribbon or an ornament hook
- Family photos from FamilySearch or your personal collection
- Find family photos in your FamilySearch family tree, or use copies of photos from your personal collection.
- Download, print, and cut out the ornament template
- Trace the ornament on colored paper; cut out your ornament
- Glue or tape family photos on the ornament and decorate as desired with markers, glitter, etc.
- Punch a hole in the top of the ornament and tie ribbon or attach an ornament hook through the hole.
- As you hang the ornaments, take time to share memories about the people or families in each photo.