Classes on Using the Research Wiki
Are you and your ward utilizing the Research Wiki as one of your reference tools? If not, or if you would simply like to learn more about this resource, you can attend one of the classes that will be held between July 18 and August 22 on “Researching in the Wiki.” See the complete schedule of classes and register for your class here.
This class will cover:
- The tools that are available to enhance the research experience.
- A case study in using the wiki for research.
- A Q&A session at the end to answer all of your wiki questions.
You will be provided with a handout covering the class topics that you may use to train others in your center. The classes are for center directors, wiki trainers, and FHC consultants who would like to learn more about the Research Wiki.
In addition to the classes, you can ask questions of Wiki Support or the Wiki Community:
- Call us at 1-866-406-1830 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (mountain time) Monday through Friday with any questions you have (click here for numbers outside of North America).
- Visit the Wiki Forums to post questions or engage in discussions about your Research Wiki experience.
- Join a Skype chat for more immediate discussion and responses to your questions. Contact us by phone or e-mail if you would like to be added to the chat group.