You may notice some minor, but visible, changes made to the current FamilySearch indexing program. These changes were made to help volunteers recognize the connection between FamilySearch.org, with its recently updated look, and the existing indexing program. Specifically, the indexing program now displays:
- The new FamilySearch logo.
- Changed fonts in some screens to match the new FamilySearch.org fonts.
- Minor changes of color in various places throughout the program.
While the underlying functionality has not changed, there are two additional modifications in the interface (as shown below).
1. The location of Work Offline has changed from a check box to a drop-down menu.
2. The look and location of the Close this batch, and return to start page green arrow has changed.
Please note: These changes do not signal the arrival of the new indexing program. The new program is still in development and is scheduled for release later this year. For more information about the new indexing program, please click here.
Thank you for your tremendous efforts to help further indexing and family history work!