Get out your calendar! You don’t want to miss these important dates for indexing training!
- Stake Indexing Director Webinar: August 27 at 10 a.m. and August 28 at 6 p.m. (MDT, UTC-7)
Attend this online webinar to receive instruction and motivation for your calling. You will have the opportunity to discuss your questions, concerns, and ideas with other stake indexing directors.Click on the following link to join the meeting: http://ldschurch1.adobeconnect.com/indexingdirector/. Then dial the conference number (1-888-757-2790), and input the participant code or pass code 402713. If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, you may want to test your connection: http://ldschurch1.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
- Stake Indexing Director Open House: October 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (MDT, UTC-7) The open house will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, in conjunction with general conference. A panel of priesthood leaders and stake indexing directors will discuss how to coordinate indexing efforts and experience success. You will also be able to hear examples of everyday indexing successes that are happening around the world. Come learn about the new changes to the indexing tool and website! Live streaming will be available, and the recording will be translated for subsequent viewing.
- RootsTech 2014: February 6 to 8, 2014 Hosted by FamilySearch, RootsTech is a global Family History event, held in Salt Lake City, Utah, where people of all ages learn to discover and share their family stories and connections through technology. Register at www.RootsTech.org
- FamilySearch Indexing Newsletter Via Email: September 2013
- FamilySearch Stake Indexing Director Newsletter Via Email: October 2013
Thank you for informing us of the events in your ward or stake. We are excited to hear about all the events and activities you are planning to increase indexing efforts in your area. Do you know of an indexing event in your area? Let us know! Email us the date, time, place, and name of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org.