You already know that you can attach documents to people in Family Tree. The screen for doing this is now easier to use.
The screen below appears when you add a document. You can also get to it after you add the document. Just click Memories, then click Documents, and then click the image of the document.
- To enlarge the document, click Zoom in the upper left corner.
- To see who contributed the document, look in the lower left corner of the image.
- To delete the document from Family Tree, click Delete this document in the lower right corner of the image.
- To report inappropriate content, click Report Abuse in the upper right corner.
- To add or edit a title for the document, click Click to edit the title. (A box appears where you can type the title. When you are done, be sure to click the Save icon.)
- To share the document with others, use the sharing icons above Comments.
- To add a comment to a document added by someone else, click New Comment.