Are you a new or less experienced arbitrator? Would you like to increase your confidence and the quality of your work as an arbitrator? You can now receive personal arbitration mentoring!
We recently conducted a peer-to-peer arbitration mentoring pilot program, which received positive feedback. Based on this feedback, we are launching a personal arbitration mentoring experience for new and less-experienced arbitrators. If you meet this description, we invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to receive personal arbitration mentoring.
To connect with a mentor:
- Click this link: https://familysearch.org/ask/researchAssistance.
- Click Sign In, and sign in to FamilySearch.
- Click Arbitrator Mentoring.
- Enter your phone number in appropriate box, and click the Call Me Now button if you would like to connect by phone.
- Or click the Chat Now button if you would like to chat by computer.
- Wait a few minutes while your call or chat is connected.
Please note that volunteer mentors may not always be available; however, you can schedule a callback. Just enter your phone number in the appropriate box, and indicate the time when you are available for a call; then click Send Request. Should you experience difficulty connecting or scheduling a callback, please call FamilySearch Support at 1-866-406-1830.
We ask for your patience since this will be a new learning opportunity for everyone. The mentors are freely sharing their time and experience, so please treat them with kindness. If you have questions the mentors are unable to answer, please contact FamilySearch Support directly.
Thank you for your continuing efforts to help make the world’s records freely searchable online.