We recently added the ability for you to attach a photo or document at the same time that you add a source to a person in Family Tree. This ability is helpful if you have previously downloaded an image of the source or if you want to add a related photo of the person or event.
It’s easy to do:
- Display the details page of the person that the new source should be attached to.
- Scroll down to the Sources section, and click Create a New Source.
- Enter the title, which is required.
- On the Web Page section, click one of the options:
a. Click WEB PAGE URL if the image is already on the web. You then simply enter or copy the URL into the field.
b. Click ATTACH PHOTO OR DOCUMENT if you have a copy of the photo or document on your computer.
c. Then click Attach File to find the file on your computer and upload it.
5. Fill out the rest of the information, and click Save.