Some new how-to videos for family history center directors are now available on the Serve portal. Below is a list of the new videos and instructions on how to get to them. Enjoy!
- CDOL: Changing Center Hours—This video demonstrates how to update center hours of operation in the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL). This information appears on both LDS.org and FamilySearch.org when you search for a center near you.
- LDSMail: Signing In and Changing Your Password—This video demonstrates how to sign in to LDSMail and how to change your password. LDSMail is a director’s main communication channel for information from the Family History Department and FamilySearch Support.
- LDSMail: Viewing and Organizing Messages—This video demonstrates how to view, reply to, forward, delete, and organize your email messages.
- Research Wiki: Creating a Center Wiki Page—This video shows examples of center wiki pages and gives information about how to get started creating your center’s own wiki page.
To view the videos:
- Go to familysearch.org/serve
- Sign in with your LDS Account.
- Under Additional Training—Family History Center Directors, click See the whole list.
- Click the link for How-To Videos.