The Family History Department has immediate need for a Business Analyst to support the Program Management of the familysearch.org site. Responsibilities will include planning, analyzing, reporting, and help manage finances, performance reporting, managing small projects, and facilitating communication. The Business Analyst will add value by calling attention to red flags identified through analysis and project monitoring and assist in identifying corrective measures.
- Work closely with Program Management to support proper management of finances, program budgets, and program reporting
- Manage analytical and administrative activities
- Coordinate meetings and other logistics
- Manage small projects
- Provide reporting and analysis on finances, project statuses, resource allocations, etc
- Escalate red flag issues identified through analysis and reporting and assist in identifying corrective actions
- Develop custom reporting and tracking tools as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational and administrative skills, detail oriented, highly organized
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Ability to think creatively to achieve results
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and work with minimal supervision
- Experience in organizing and coordinating with others
- Confident using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The ideal candidate would have:
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently temple worthy.