Provide marketing communications support to the FamilySearch Indexing Workforce Development team through various e-mail marketing campaigns, audience segmentation, social media initiatives, and communication analysis.
- Recent bachelor’s degree or degree-seeking student in marketing, communications, advertising or public relations with prior experience in social media and entry-level data analysis.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML.
- Good organization skills are required to balance competing priorities within time constraints and often under pressure.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite (special emphasis in PowerPoint, Excel), database management, social network administration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.), and Internet research.
- Familiarity with FamilySearch indexing a plus.
- Assist with the bi-monthly newsletter to active indexers.
- Define target audiences forvarious marketing initiatives.
- Provide newsletter and communication analysis.
- Participate in writing articles as assigned.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently temple worthy.