Tech Program Manager- PAAS
We are seeking a Program Manager with passion, energy and drive who is willing to take the lead in driving leading-edge technology solutions. The Program Manager must be willing to take responsibility for successful completion of critical customer solutions.
Driving a cross-functional team of architects, testers, systems engineers and project and program managers, this Individual’s management of timelines and cross team dependencies drives projects to completion. The Program Manager is responsible to set the development schedule and enlist the teams across the organization to successfully deliver to the plan. Using their expertise they will plan for, identify and resolve cross team dependencies. They will also provide on-going project status performance against key metrics. The Program Manager is energized by a challenge, and is willing to take responsibility for the successful, timely completion of critical Family History solutions. They are ultimately responsible to work with Product Management and Engineering Management to provide direction and planning guidance to various Engineering teams. We expect applicants with broad experience possessing significant evidence of successful leadership of large, complex IT projects.
- Requires a BS/MS in computer science, computer information systems, or a related field.
- 10+ years experience in IT related field.
- Program/Project Management experience on IT projects.
- Proven track record in leading projects with leading-edge technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to negotiate and positively influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to think critically and decompose complex problems into coherent technology strategy and solutions.
- Strong, broad technical background requiredMembership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, currently temple worthy.
- Communications skills are critical in this role to drive new ideas and projects through the development process requires cross-group and cross-functional communications
- Work with Product Management to understand the Business Requirements and own the project from inception to delivery.
- Work with Engineering Managers to assemble project teams.
- Provide clarification around technical requirements during solution development and deployment.
- Develop, maintain and execute the master project plan and rollout schedule.
- Ensure the development of required documentation.
- Lead iteration and release planning.
- Communicate detailed functional requirements. Collaborate with project team to identify feature details and technical design.
- Clarify and drive project commitments; establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
- Provide continuous assessment of project risks and mitigation approaches.
- Lead project reviews to assess schedule, solution architecture and process.
- Facilitate communication and negotiation within the team.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently temple worthy.