Please contribute to these community projects where possible.
These libraries offer varying degrees of functionality for using the FamilySearch API.
- familysearch-rb - A Ruby gem for using the FamilySearch API.
- OmniAuth FamilySearch - A Ruby OmniAuth strategy for using OAuth2 with the FamilySearch API.
- FSAPI.NET - A .NET SDK for using the FamilySearch API.
We also offer libraries in many languages which provide serialization and deserialization into native objects.
- Fiddler - A debugging proxy to inspect and modify HTTP and HTTPS traffic
- Poster - A Firefox extension that can make HTTP requests to any URL and inspect the response
- Wireshark - A network packet analyzer that can capture and inspect any network traffic
What other utilities do you find useful? Please let us know so fellow developers can benefit.