We’ll help preserve your family tree
FamilySearch is a non-profit organization funded entirely by donations and sponsorships. Please help support this monumental work with your tax-deductible gift—and contribute to the cause of remembering everyone.
I would like to show my financial support
What does your donation do?
The world is discovering how rewarding connecting with one’s ancestral roots can be. But it isn’t easy or cheap. That’s where we come in. FamilySearch is involved in the monumental effort of gathering, preserving, and sharing the world’s scarce and cherished genealogical records. 100 percent of your donation goes to these efforts.
Collecting, digitizing, and indexing the world’s invaluable records.
- 100 Years FamilySearch has been archiving records
- 60M New digital images captured each year
- 500M Total number of digitized images
- $0 Cost to access preserved and searchable records
Offering free public access to genealogical records from around the world.
- 4,600 Family History Centers in 132 countries
- 383,470 Books available in library
- 40,000 Digital books available at FamilySearch.org
- 6,000 Oral genealogies
Online access to billions of records from every corner of the earth.
- MILLIONS People researching their family history for free
- 300 Free online courses
- 65,000 FamilySearch wiki articles
- 2.64B Searchable names from original sources
The world’s largest online community with free education and support.
- 50,000 Unique visitors to the website each day
- 400,000 Employees, staff, and volunteers
- 9M Times each year people were assisted with free help
- 30 Number of languages in which toll-free help is offered
Storing and protecting cherished historical records, both digital and original.
- SECURE Granite Mountain: World’s largest and most secure records storage facility
- 450,000 Number of names preserved each day
- 12B Individual names in FamilySearch records
- 700 Feet of monzonite rock above records at Granite Mountain