A Comprehensive List of Chapelries in Deane ParishEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Lancashire Parishes page.
DEANE, a village and a parish (by at least 1636) in Bolton district, Lancashire. The village stands near the Bolton and Leigh railway, 1¾ mile SW of Bolton. The parish contains also the town ships of Kersley, Farmworth, Little Hulton, Middle Hulton, Over Hulton, Rumworth, Westhoughton, Heaton, Halliwell, and Horwich.
Here's a list of the chapelries lying within and standing in the civil parish boundary of Dean Parish:
- Deane St John the Evangelist - see Farnworth with Kearlsey
- Farnworth with Kersley All Saints - 1826
- Farnworth Dixon-Green St Thomas - 1878
- Halliwell St Luke Chapelry - 1871
- Halliwell St Peter - 1840
- Halliwell St Paul - 1848
- Horwich - 1660
- Peel St Paul or Little Hulton - 1760
- Kersley St Stephen - 1870
- Westhoughton Wingates - 1732
- Westhoughton St John the Evangelist - 1859
- This page was last modified on 10 January 2016, at 17:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,078 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News