A Comprehensive List of Chapels and District Churches in Woolwich St Mary Magdalen ParishEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Woolwich St Mary, Kent page.
Woolwich St Mary Magdalen ancient parish had the following chapelries and churches attached to it:
Garrison Chapel - 1863
Holy Trinity, Beresford Sq - 1881
Royal Arsenal and Dockyard Chapel - 1873
St John the Evangelist - 1869
St John the Evangelist, North Woolwich - 1877
St Michael and All Angels - 1878
St Saviour’s Mission Church, Rope Yard Rails - 1873
St Thomas - 1850
- This page was last modified on 7 April 2012, at 15:45.
- This page has been accessed 661 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News