Ada County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Ada and Canyon counties, and a small part of southeastern Oregon
- Boise 1st, Boise 2nd, Bramwell, Emmett, Glenn’s Ferry, Kuna, Melba Branch, Nampa 1st, Nampa 2nd, Ontario Branch, and Weiser.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 76-77
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2013, at 14:21.
- This page has been accessed 719 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback