AdvancedfamilytreeresourcesphotosEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Family Tree Sources, Photos, Stories, Documents
This advanced class assumes those attending have some experience using "family tree" and "photos" on familysearch.org.
Those taking the class are asked to bring a photo to upload, tag and attach to a person in Family Tree.
Some of the topics covered will be:
1. Capturing images to be used in sources
2. Uploading, adding a title, tagging and attaching photos to a person in Family Tree
3. Changing a Portrait Photo
4. Adding sources using the source template
5. Adding sources using indexed data bases on familysearch.org
6. Adding sources using "Tree Connect" on the bookmark bar which has been dragged from recordseek.com
7. Adding and editing stories
2015 Classes - all are at 10:00 a.m.
Call to register at 310 474-9990.
- This page was last modified on 22 February 2015, at 21:26.
- This page has been accessed 3,011 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News