Aldersro Parish København, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Aldersro parish was created in 1908 from parts of the parishes of Sions and Skt. Stefans. The name of the church is Taksigelseskirken and the parish is often referred to as Taksigelse rather than Aldersro.
- 1928 - part of the parish was split and annexed by Kildevælds parish
- 1930 - part of the parish was split and again went to Kildevælds parish
- 1956 - part of Skt. Johannes parish was added to Aldersro
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Biskop Krags Vænge, Borthigsgade, Bryggergade
F. F. Ulriks Gade
H.P. Ørums Gade, Hammershusgade, Haraldsgade, Haslegade, Hildrusgade
Klædebo Park Alle
Ragnagade, Ragnhildgade, Rovsingsgade, Rudolph Berghs Gade, Rytterknægtsgade, Rønnegade
Stadens Vænge, Studsgaardsgade, Studsgaards Passage
Vald. Holmers Gade, Vermundsgade, Vibekegade
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2013, at 20:50.
- This page has been accessed 637 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More