Argentina, Entre Ríos, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Villaguay > Santa Rosa de Lima > Bautismos 1887-1894, no images come up. You may order Film 1368525.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Villaguay > Santa Rosa de Lima > Matrimonios 1835-1962 year span should be 1835-1862
- Villaguay > Santa Rosa de Lima > Matrimonios 1913-1933 cover page is listed as Defunciones (Deaths). In actuality, these are an alphabetical listing of marriage records of deceased persons. The full translation may be “Book of Deaths: Supplement which takes the roster of married whose record of baptisms is not found in books of the Villaguay parish archives – year 1913.” We would guess that because of a lack of local baptismal records, the record keeping may be different. However, the dates within the record refer to the marriage date, not the death date.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Argentina, Entre Rios, Catholic Church Records 1764-1983 > Paraná > San Miguel Arcángel > Bautismos 1898-19057
- If you are reporting a technical issue, please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Return to the Argentina, Entre Ríos, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Argentina, Entre Ríos, Catholic Church Records, 1764-1983 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 08:32.
- This page has been accessed 921 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News