Arizona Deaths (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: I get a message “This image is viewable to signed-in members of supporting organizations” for these records even when I am signed in. How can I view these records?
Answer: FamilySearch has limited rights, granted by the record custodians, to publish images from the Arizona Deaths, 1870-1951 collection for viewing online. Images for this collection are only available for viewing to members of the sponsoring organization (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), and at FamilySearch Centers. It is important to check with your FamilySearch Center before your visit, to verify that the center is equipped with the capability to view these restricted images on www.familysearch.org.
The films for these records can be ordered from the Family History Library for viewing at a FamilySearch Center. For instructions on ordering the films please see Ordering Microfilm and Microfiche.
If you have an LDS account and are not able to view images after signing in, it may be due to a registration problem, not an image access problem. Please call 1-866-406-1830 in the United States, or contact Patron Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description of the problem and steps taken thus far to resolve the issue.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Arizona, Deaths, 1870-1951>Jo>Johnson, James W., 1894> Image 1 of 1.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Arizona Deaths (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Arizona, Deaths, 1870-1951 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2013, at 01:41.
- This page has been accessed 226 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More