Armstrong Academy (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This school burned down in 1920.
Some records of Armstrong Academy may be embedded in the records of the Muskogee Area Office and the Five Civilized Tribes Agency, many of which are housed at the National Archives Southwest Region (Ft. Worth).
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Armstrong Academy, 1907-1920, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 3, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724221).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:29.
- This page has been accessed 1,803 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News