Australia Cemeteries, Wyong Shire, New South WalesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1. Noraville Cemetery, located at the corner of Wilfred Barrett Drive and Oleander Streets at Norah Head.
2. Jilliby Cemetery, located at the corner of Hue Hue Road and Jilliby Road.
3. Yarramolong Cemetery, located off Yarramalong Road.
4. St Barnabas Cemetery Yarramalong, next to the old St Barnabas Church of England is located off Yarramalong Road.
5. Ronkana Cemetery, located off Old Chittaway Road at Ourimbah.
Information on these cmeteries is available from Wyong Shire Council:
Wyong Shire Council PO Box 20 Wyong NSW 2259 Australia Phone: (02) 4350 5555 Fax: (02) 4351 2098 http://www.wyong.nsw.gov.au/services/Cemeteries_&_Memorial_Gardens.html
The National Library of Australia http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/ holds copies of booklets produced by the Wyong Family History Group http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nswwfhg/memberapp.html on each of the above cemeteries in Wyong Shire.
Noraville Cemetery: monumental inscriptions, unmarked graves Jilliby Cemetery: memorial inscriptions, unmarked graves and unknown burial locations St Barnabas Cemetery and Yarramalong Cemetery: monumental inscriptions, unmarked graves Ronkana Cemetery: monumental inscriptions, photographs and unmarked graves
- This page was last modified on 19 November 2009, at 03:41.
- This page has been accessed 1,579 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More