Barron Wisconsin Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contact and Hours
- Map to Family History Center Location
- 644 6th St Barron WI 54812-1816 United States
- This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- Family History Center entrance is located at the Northwest door of the church building.
- Ring bell for entrance to the Family History Center.
- E-mail WI_Barron@ldsmail.net or firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail WI_Barron@ldsmail.net. For other appointments call Chris at 715-418-2075
Call in case of inclement weather: Closed July 4th: First week of April and first week of October: Closed the week of Thanksgiving: Closed the last two weeks of December: Closed Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend:
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software, such as Ancestry.com and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Two microfiche/microfilm readers, printer,computer
Resources in the Local Area
Barron County Library 330 E LaSalle Ave Rm 108 Barron, WI 54812 (715) 637-6870
Blue Hills Genealogical Society:
Barron County Register of Deeds Room 2500 330 E. LaSalle Avenue Barron, WI 54812
Volunteer at the Center
Looking for anyone who has extra time to do at least 2 hours during hours above.
- This page was last modified on 10 June 2015, at 18:39.
- This page has been accessed 1,851 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News