Beaver County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in Beaver County, 1930
- Beaver Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: as of about 1930: Entire Beaver County - on the north by Millard county, on the east by Sevier and Piute counties, south by Iron county, and west by Nevada.
- Wards, 1930: Adamsville, Beaver East, Beaver West, Greenville, Manderfield, Milford, Minersville, Morrisee Branch,Newhouse, North Creek Branch, and Reed.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the 1930 stake (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 52-53
- This page was last modified on 18 October 2015, at 17:00.
- This page has been accessed 685 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News