Blockley Township, PennsylvaniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Until 1854, Blockley Township existed. At the 1854 consolidation, it became part of the city of Philadelphia.
- Interments, 1819-1836 for Blockley Cemetery, including some interments for Francisville (1833-1834) and Cherry Hill (1834).
- Blockley and West Philadelphia Townships tax list for the poor 1843-1844
- County Tax Assessment ledgers, 1762-1844 for the "city" of Philadelphia and Blockley Township.
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2015, at 20:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,594 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News