Blythe California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Blythe California Family History Center is in Blythe California where there are generations of families who have been born and raised here. Blythe has a rich pioneer farming history and we encourage everyone to tell their stories with the help of our Consultants and resources we have at our center.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 700 N. Broadway, Blythe CA 92225 United States
- Entrance at the East Entrance of the building
- firstname.lastname@example.org -or- CA_Blythe@ldsmail.net
- Wednesdays: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Sundays: 3:00-5:00 pm
- Call (1-760-922-7641.) or if no answer please call/text the director, Sister Amanda Hartmann at 760-899-7666.
Closed Christmas week, New Year's week
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Various books: family histories and indexes available for use in the center.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers with internet, printer, copier, microfiche reader, microfilm reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Palo Verde Valley Genealogy Society , President Sioux L. Stoekle email@example.com.
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 10 August 2014, at 22:59.
- This page has been accessed 1,283 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News