Bolivia HistoryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Bolivia Bolivia History
Bolivia declared independence from Spanish dominion on 6 August 1825. Over the next 80 years, Bolivia and neighboring countries fought for control of various resources and territory. The current boundaries of Bolivia were more or less established in the early 20th century, after a war with Chile.
- English wiki entry on Bolivia's history
- Spanish wiki entry on Bolivia's history
- Nation's Online project: Bolivia
- Historias breve de los departamentos de Bolivia
- Una historia extensa de Bolivia
- "Nuevo Compendio de la Historia de Bolivia," a Google eBook, published in 1921
- "Bolivia: The Central Highway of South America, a Land of Rich Resources and Varied Interest," a Google eBook, published in 1907
- "Historia de Bolivia," a Google eBook, published in 1899
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 17:13.
- This page has been accessed 399 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More