Breconshire Nonconformist RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Many of the county's nonconformist chapel registers are available:
- in an archive or library
- Published as a booklet, microfiche or on-line as transcriptions of the original registers at the IGI.(However, many of the birth and christening records on the IGI have had patronymic surnames incorrectly applied by the transcriber).
Breconshire Nonconformist Records is a spreadsheet listing a combination of details related to chapels within the pre-1974 county. It can be updated at any time if new information is discovered. This also provides the ability for many people to add or share information that may not be common knowledge, especially for researchers outside Wales.
- Archives Network Wales
- The Religous Census of 1851: A Calendar of the Returns Relating to Wales
- Nonconformist Registers of Wales
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 22:00.
- This page has been accessed 910 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News