Bremerton Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 2225 Perry Ave Bremerton, Washington 98310 United States
- Tuesday: 10:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday: 12:00am-4:00pm
- Friday: 12:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-4:00pm
Thanksgiving Day and following day: CLOSED
'Chistmas Eve: 'CLOSED
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Years Eve: CLOSED
New Years Day: CLOSED
Calendar and Events
Monthly classes are offered on a variety of topics on the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. Contact the Family History Center to learn what's coming up.
Staff Training Meetings
Held the first Tuesday of each month, 7pm-8pm. All Family History Consultants are invited to attend.
- The Center provides free access to websites that generally charge for subscriptions including Access Newspapers, Ancestry.com, Heritage Quest, ArchiveDigital (Swedish Research), Fold 3, etc.
- The center has a large selection of microfilm and microfiche on indefinite loan as well as a collection of books, atlasas and research guides
- A sampling of various family database products are available to test, including Personal Ancestry File (PAF), Legacy, Ancestral Quest, etc.
- Computers, microfilm reader/printer, scanner, printers and wifi is available.
Staff Research Specialties
Trained family history consultants are available to answer question and assist with helping you research your own family history.
Resources in the Local Area
Government offices for obtaining copies of birth, death, marriage and land records are located within 15 minutes of the Family History Center. The main branch of the Kitsap Regional Library and Puget Sound Genealogical Society (PSGS) are located a few blocks away.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
- This page was last modified on 17 February 2015, at 19:37.
- This page has been accessed 1,688 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More