British Virgin Islands GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This articles is about the British Virgin Islands. For other uses, see Virgin Islands
Guide to British Virgin Islands ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
Overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Farthest east island group in the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies. On the northeast edge of the Caribbean Sea, helping seperate it from the North Atlantic Ocean. East of Puerto Rico. The British Virgin Islands lie north and east of the U.S. Virgin Islands. See the CIA World Factbook at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/vi.html
Netherlands 1648, England 1672.
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
Wiki Articles describing online collections are found at:
- Caribbean Births and Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Caribbean Deaths and Burials (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Caribbean Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
(Your text or images here)
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 30 September 2015, at 17:11.
- This page has been accessed 7,347 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News