Brynford, FlintshireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A guide to genealogy in Brynford, with information on where to find birth, baptism, marriage, death and burial records; census records; wills; cemeteries; maps; ...
"BRYNFORD, a township in Holywell parish, and a chapelry in Holywell and Ysceifiog parishes, Flint. The township lies near the town and r. station of Holywell. Real property, £2,919; of which £700 are in mines. The chapelry was constituted in 1854. Post Town, Holywell. Pop., 910. Houses, 199." [Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870-72, John Marius Wilson]
For more information on Brynfford see: Genuki - Brynford
|before 31 March 1974||Flintshire|
|1 April 1974 - 31 March 1996||Clwyd|
|from 1 April 1996||Flintshire|
Census records from 1841-1891 are available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. To view these census images online, they are available through a number of websites for a fee ($) or free.
- FamilySearch now has all of the British Censuses available.
- FindMyPast ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- Ancestry.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries. The library versions are known as AncestryInstitution.com.
- The Genealogist.co.uk ($) but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- FreeCen is a UK census searches. It is not complete and individuals are always asked to consider helping out with transcriptions.
Poor Law Union Records
Maps and Gazetteers
- This page was last modified on 28 June 2013, at 16:40.
- This page has been accessed 274 times.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here