Buckinghamshire Probate JurisdictionsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Buckinghamshire parishes and the pre-1858 courts that had jurisdiction over them.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
Search indexes first. Click on a court name to learn about its records and indexes.
- This page was last modified on 5 April 2011, at 19:18.
- This page has been accessed 574 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More